1. Who are you?
I am a second year international student from from Kazakhstan.
2. What do you do?
I study CIS and work part time at 5Smaken.
3. Why are you a member of Commotie?
Through friends recommandation.
4. Are you an active member as well?
Yes, I am the treasurer of AlmanacCee
5. How do you friends call you?
6. To which animal do you relate the most?
Pandas because of their carefree personality
7. Which activity of Commotie is most memorable?
Alphabet party lmao (if that counts)
8. What are you most proud of?
Being able to expand my social circle and become more extroverted ever since coming here
9. What is your favorite spot in Groningen?
The cat café (despite my terrible allergies for cats)
10. What did you want to be when growing up?
11. What is your favorite way of spending your free time?
Playing video games at home
12. What ability do you really want to have?
Manipulation time would be insanely op
13. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Bubble tea - wated too much money on that
14. What don’t you like?
15. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully not homeless and broke
16. Which Commotie member would you vote for to become president?
17. Which two members of Commotie should go on a date?
18. To whom do you want to pass the keyboard and why?
Julie from AlmanacCee seems to really enjoy Commotie and I think everyone should get to know her since she's a lovely person.