The board of Commotie gets advice and support of two important advisory bodies. These bodies are the Advisory Council and the Audit Committee.
The Advisory Council offers support and gives advice to the board in case of problems or difficult decisions. There are at least four meetings a year between the board and the Advisory Council. During these meetings, policy and financial documents are discussed. More information about the Advisory Council can be found in The Regulations of the Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council consists of former board members, people from the working field of communication and people from the study CIS like the study advisor. At this moment the Advisory Council consists of the following persons:
- Chairman: Nanno Siegers (VOOR Communication)
- Mrs. Aletta Westra-Hofstee (study advisor Communication and Information Studies)
- Aileen van der Neut (Former student CIS)
- Chiel Visser (Commissioner of Internal Affairs, board of 2018-2019)
- Floortje van Oppen (Chairman board of 2018-2019)
- Sanne Heitkamp (Commissioner of Internal Affairs, board of 2016-2017)
- Floor Visser (Chairman board of 2017-2018)
The Audit Committee is involved with the financial management of Commotie. She audits the accounting regularly and also approves the financial statement. More information about the tasks and rights of the audit committee can be found in the regulations of this committee.
At this moment, the audit committee consists of the following members:
- Geeske Hilhorst (treasurer board TW!ST 2018-2019)
- Lard Andringa (treasurer board Commotie 2016-2017)
- Jamyro Haurissa (treasurer board Commotie 2018-2019)