Social Media Project Mauritius
Social Media project Mauritius
Our valued partner has over 15 years’ experience of facilitating students and volunteers all over Mauritius. You will be updating all the social media on a daily basis and be actively involved with digital marketing in many ways.
Project duration: Ongoing
Minimum length of stay: 2 months till 6 months maximum
Starting period: Flexible
Number of students: 2
Marketing, (Digital) Communication, Graphic Design, Multi Media studies, IT, Tourism, Hospitality Management
Our valued partner has over 15 years’ experience of facilitating students and volunteers all over Mauritius. You will be updating all the social media on a daily basis and be actively involved with digital marketing in many ways. Someone who is studying communication and marketing and they must be familiar with the web and a bit of IT. Perhaps someone who is also studying Hospitality or Tourism who will be interactive with clients.
Role of the intern:
Aiming for skills transfer next to leaving behind materials and methods that can be used in terms of sustainability.
- Creating company`s Facebook page and updating and replying to clients comments on a daily basis
- Internet marketing
- Creating links from our website to various other website
- Uploading of our properties information on various blogs, online sites, etc.
- Promoting the company online and communicate more about us on Twitter, Facebook, Trip Advisor etc.
- If possible knowledge in the creation of websites
- Making simple brochures and compiling information for them
Supervision: on request depending on field, at least Bachelor level.
Workspace for intern: at company
Let’s Go Africa intern/volunteer packages include:
- Suitable project with project description according to all criteria
- Pre-departure introduction & safety meeting
- Visa application assistance + flight booking and transport advice
- Accommodation arrangements (options and costs described below)
- Airport pick up arrangements (fixed costs will be communicated prior to arrival)
- In-country introduction regarding country, project and your role
- Experienced and qualified supervisor and contact person constantly available
- Arrangement of internship reimbursement per month (amount differs per company)*
- Assistance with University and project placement contracts
- Support and guidance from the moment of registration until return back home
- Country information brochure
- Informal feedback session & LGA certificate (proof of participation)
Total service package cost (one time amount)
Internship/Minor 2 till 6 months: Total package cost p.p. €895
Volunteer work till 3 months: Total package cost p.p. €855 (longer not possible because of visa)
*Reimbursement/stipend: Usually students get an amount between 150 and 250 euro per month to cover expenses. In hotels you can get more stipend, up to around 400 euro per month & free housing if you speak a language that is required, such as German, Russian, Chinese.
Accommodation type: Self-catering student room other options on request
Cost per month: Approximately €250 (paid locally before the 5th of each month to landlord)
- A deposit of 250 euro must be paid as warranty to cover any damages or outstanding payments
- Visa Mauritius: Free of charge
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for project options, an exact cost calculation or if you have any other questions.
- Serious and motivated to contribute to the local company/organization
- Passionate and capable in your field
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken