ITV Studios Global Entertainment
ITV Studios Global Entertainment is seeking a full time Strategy Intern who will start in September or October for a minimum of 3 months!
Global Entertainment is the home of licensing for some of the most powerful unscripted formats in the world including the current number one entertainment brand, The Voice and its spin-off’s The Voice Kids and The Voice Senior totaling 135 versions shown in 180 territories; the fast-growing global sensation, Love Island with 22 versions; Hell’s Kitchen, Come Dine With Me, I’m A Celebrity….Get Me Out of Here, Four Weddings, I Love My Country and The Chase.
Global Entertainment is led by Maarten Meijs (President GE, ITVS) and is based in Hilversum in the Netherlands.
You will assist the Strategy team with strategic marketing projects like how can we distribute Love Island to more countries? Or, how can we make our content more appealing to streaming platforms?
More of your responsibilities are:
- Join daily (digital) standup's / hangouts to discuss the plans for the day
- Assist with the development of sales materials
- Assist with ad-hoc research
You are an independent worker, who is proactive and eager to learn. You are a creative thinker and do-er, you are the expert in making things tangible. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the bullets below:
- Perfect English and Dutch language skills
- Accurate & be able to cope with short deadlines
- Experienced with Keynote
- Social and outgoing personality
- A passion for media
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- €450,- gross for a full-time internship
- A varied internship in a young, fast-growing company
- Our internal ITV Studios Academy, both internship-related and for personal development
Interested? View the whole vacancy here and apply immediately! For questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.