Digital Communication at Marketing Company Mauritius
Digital Communication project at Marketing company Mauritius
Our valued partner has over 15 years’ experience of facilitating students and volunteers all over Mauritius. This is an offshore digital boutique specialized in customized cross-media production solutions for marketing and advertising serving mainly blue-chip market leaders of the European and American countries. Equipped with cutting-edge industry software to deliver high quality brand communication assets around the world.
Project duration: Ongoing
Minimum length of stay: 2 months till 6 months maximum
Starting period: Flexible
Number of students: 4
Marketing, (Digital) Communication, Graphic Design, Multi Media studies, IT, Business
Our valued partner has over 15 years’ experience of facilitating students and volunteers all over Mauritius. This is an offshore digital boutique specialized in customized cross-media production solutions for marketing and advertising serving mainly blue-chip market leaders of the European and American countries. Equipped with cutting-edge industry software to deliver high quality brand communication assets around the world. In addition to a real A-Team of more than 120 employees, the company is recognized as a bilingual platform – English/French, mastering state-of-art technologies and delivering quality solutions in: Digital, Pre-press, Computer Generated Images, Quality Assurance, Software Development. The company takes responsibility for executing the branding and communication for her clients.
Role of the intern:
Aiming for skills transfer next to leaving behind materials and methods that can be used in terms of sustainability. Our production process is focused on client branding in several means of communication to which the intern will contribute.
- Writing up of our various production processes in regards to our product list
- Classifying and filing up according to pre-defined standards for production purposes
- A clear view on clients requirements will upgrade business relationships and will deliver highquality communication products. Therefore a client communication checklist is to be developed where needed and finalized where possible.
- To deliver tailor-made and high quality communication services as required, our clients need to be classified based on branding-details and organizational guidelines. The intern needs to develop a reliable and efficient structure.
- To be able to upgrade the team capabilities in the field of communication (internal/external), the intern will take part in developing a clear communication template for daily planning.
- The intern will present the finalization of present to all stakeholders.
- The company is organized in a matrix of several disciplines among which Pre-press and Digital. The intern will contribute in setting up a bridge team in order to upgrade internal communication among the visions. Consulting and gathering input of all stakeholders will be the reference point.
- The intern will develop and work out Presentation tools (Power Point) in order to present the companies various services to future clients and prospects worldwide.
Supervision: on request depending on field, at least Bachelor level.
Workspace for intern: at company
Let’s Go Africa intern/volunteer packages include:
- Suitable project with project description according to all criteria
- Pre-departure introduction & safety meeting
- Visa application assistance + flight booking and transport advice
- Accommodation arrangements (options and costs described below)
- Airport pick up arrangements (fixed costs will be communicated prior to arrival)
- In-country introduction regarding country, project and your role
- Experienced and qualified supervisor and contact person constantly available
- Arrangement of internship reimbursement per month (amount differs per company)*
- Assistance with University and project placement contracts
- Support and guidance from the moment of registration until return back home
- Country information brochure
- Informal feedback session & LGA certificate (proof of participation)
Total service package cost (one time amount)
Internship/Minor 2 till 6 months: Total package cost p.p. €895
Volunteer work till 3 months: Total package cost p.p. €855 (longer not possible because of visa)
*Reimbursement/stipend: Usually students get an amount between 150 and 250 euro per month to cover expenses. In hotels you can get more stipend, up to around 400 euro per month & free housing if you speak a language that is required, such as German, Russian, Chinese.
Accommodation type: Self-catering student room other options on request
Cost per month: Approximately €250 (paid locally before the 5th of each month to landlord)
- A deposit of 250 euro must be paid as warranty to cover any damages or outstanding payments
- Visa Mauritius: Free of charge
Please send an email to email@example.com for project options, an exact cost calculation or if you have any other questions.
- Serious and motivated to contribute to the local company/organization
- Passionate and capable in your field
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken
- Speaking French would be an asset but not compulsory