Trip abroad 2020: Valencia
- Joining this event is not possible anymore
About this event
- TravelCee 2019-2020
- May 6, 2020, 10:00:00 AM
- May 11, 2020, 12:00:00 PM
The Travelcee proudly presents the trip abroad of 2020…
(please read carefully before signing up!)
Valencia, Spain’s third largest city, has everything you could want from a study trip destination. On average, this city gets more than 300 days of sunshine a year. Which comes in handy when we will visit the one of the beaches or take a stroll through the old town. In the old town we can enjoy the pretty squares, tiny churches, street art and quirky cafes. On top of that, we will get the chance to taste the finest Spanish drinks and foods; think Sangria, Paella (which is originally from Valencia) and tapas. Valencia also knows how to party with everything from old school underground night clubs to open-air terraces by the sea. There’s something for any taste if you want to party the night away.
So what can you expect for €300?
- A return flight to and from the Valencia airport
- A stay in a hostel right in the city centre
- Two visits to interesting companies (that have an interface with communication)
- A visit to Valencia’s university
- A city tour
- A Pub crawl
- Many more amazing activities that will be announced in the upcoming weeks…
A great deal right? So please do not hesitate any longer and hit that sign up button!
All the important information summarized:
What: Trip abroad 2020 to Valencia, Spain.
When: Wednesday 6th of May – Monday the 11th of May.
Departure: You are expected on May 6th at Groningen Central station, we will take the train to Eindhoven airport from there. More information on this will follow.
Costs: max. €300.
To sign up for the trip abroad there are a few steps to follow:
1. You must be aware of internal rules and the behavior protocol. Like at all the activities of Commotie, the bylaws of Commotie and the internal regulations of Commotie also apply to the trip abroad. You can find these at the page with all the documents. Furthermore, we would like to point out the Behavioral protocol for multi day activities. You can find this document here. This document is a protocol that serves for the safety and health of the participants of a certain multiday activity and to make clear what is permitted and what is not. Also the costs are stated that arise from misbehavior, these costs can be recovered by the causer.
By signing up you agree with the formulated rules and guidelines that can be found in these documents.
2. You need to apply on this page. This application is obligatory.
3. If you have signed up via the website, you will receive an email with the link to the last step: a form that includes all data we need from you so we can book the flight tickets.
We strongly recommend applying for cancellation insurance.
Unsubscribing for the trip abroad is not possible.
Replacement can be arranged until January 15th.
Please login to view all participants